free website stats program Anyone have a Sundowner on a electra glide? | Harley Davidson Forums

Anyone have a Sundowner on a electra glide?

xdanman

I was wondering if the sundowner for the 2010 Ultra classic was comfortable? I just bought a mustang and am not thrilled about the position it put me in.

I have a Sundowner on my Electra standard.
I'm happy with it.
- I feel less back support compared to the original due to a flater shape (but not less materiel inside), but as i needed to put a back rest, now my back is held.
- the position is good you can take your ease,
- the comfort quality is good too compared to the original due to a higher density of the inside material.

I have a 09 Ultras and installed a Sundowner and did the 3500 mile Sturgis trip and loved the seat. I'm only 5'9" so the lowering and narrow horn was much better than the stock seat.

I have a Sundowner on my 09 RG and 98 RK. The 09 seat is wider than the one on the 98. I Like the way I sit on the 98 better but the seat if far better than the stock seat.

Have it on my '03.
I ended up having to buy one about a week before a road trip. It was not the seat I wanted but I was desperate. As it tunred out, it was in fact a very comfortable seat. I thought for sure I would hate it but had no sores or discomfort on my trip.

A very good seat for the price. Of course I still dream about the Zepplin!:s

Back