free website stats program Anyone Going From Colorado to Sturgis This Year? | Harley Davidson Forums

Anyone Going From Colorado to Sturgis This Year?

masher

I have a couple of ladies that really want to go to Sturgis this year and they are looking for someone to ride with to and from. Normally I go with them, but I am unable to this year. They are looking at going the Friday before and staying a few days. Dates are somewhat flexible. Thank you.

I am thinking of going up, I too have not finalized any plans. I do know I wouldn't be staying very long and I was leaning toward camping, especially since everything has probably been booked for a year. Mostly depends on if the phone stays quiet.

I have a couple of ladies that really want to go to Sturgis this year and they are looking for someone to ride with to and from. Normally I go with them, but I am unable to this year. They are looking at going the Friday before and staying a few days. Dates are somewhat flexible. Thank you.

Not entirely clear to me so I'll ask - are they looking to ride with someone else as passengers or do they ride their own bikes?

I hope they have their own wheels my wife will not be to thrilled about this plan otherwise.

I hear ya. They have their own bikes. We are in the Springs too so that would be perfect if you all can figure something out.

Well they are having a meet and greet in Deadwood on the 3rd. I'm leaning toward that if I can. I ride with a purpose too, won't be easy to talk me off the bike for long.

Back