free website stats program Anyone coming to York Open House? | Harley Davidson Forums

Anyone coming to York Open House?

bonedaddio

Like I asked last year: anyone coming to the York Open House? It could be the last one here... HD may be going away from York.
Easy for me, I live here (Wrightsville, 15 miles East on Rt. 30); anyone coming in?

Ride safe (except when you're just feeling stupid, in which case Ride Lucky!)

Bone

My wife and I are planning to go Sat. in the morning, we only live about 50 miles away between Reading and Hamburg.

Kevin

Is the Museum open at York in October ? I'm planning on visiting from the UK on the first week of October. Also are you allowed to take photos in the Museum ? Thanks.

Don't know about the Museum, but I'd think it would be! Let me know when you're coming across the "Pond", I lived in London when I was a kid and have a fondness for you Brits! Laugherman's Harley Davidson in York (I've dealt with them since 1970, they're a decent bunch) have a small museum of their own, it's worth stopping in, only a couple miles from the plant.

Kevin: I'd suggest hitting the Friday Bike Night in downtown York if you can; you can ride in the parade, kind of cool with all the bikes, or hang out downtown and watch the parade. I'm going to ride with some friends, we usually do. Downtown is pretty cool that night!

see y'all

Bone

We just went there on last Monday, did the tour on the Touring plan, They (HD) said they will do both Softail and Touring plans on open house day. If you plan to go, go early, there will be packed with bikers and cagers.

Back