free website stats program Anybody Running Screamin Eagle Street performance Slip Ons? | Harley Davidson Forums

Anybody Running Screamin Eagle Street performance Slip Ons?

risuperglide

I just picked up a set of HD Screamin Eagle Street Performance Slip on Mufflers Shorty Dual Slash down Part # 80678-08 for my 2010 FXDC! Anybody have any experience with them on their bikes? How do you like the sound quality?......:D

I put a pair on mine right before i put it away for the season. Put maybe 15 miles on with them. They sound great, it was the deep rumble i was looking for and not really that awful loud until you twist it heavy. I do still have the stock ones and will more then likely put those back on when i go for more then just a day trip. I should also add that i got mine used from CL and they are marked "for offroad use only". Not sure if this means they are louder then what you might get if you buy them new right now, or if they are all stamped like that.

I put a pair on mine right before i put it away for the season. Put maybe 15 miles on with them. They sound great, it was the deep rumble i was looking for and not really that awful loud until you twist it heavy. I do still have the stock ones and will more then likely put those back on when i go for more then just a day trip. I should also add that i got mine used from CL and they are marked "for offroad use only". Not sure if this means they are louder then what you might get if you buy them new right now, or if they are all stamped like that.

They say that they are "Street Legal in 50 States?".....Are they that loud?...:bigsmiley18:

Mine are an older pair. They don't even say Screamin' Eagle on the pipes, but you can find them online as SE if you enter the part# into e-bay. They are loud, not as loud as some i have heard, but i'd bet they would not pass a d.b. test if i were stopped for that. They are no where near as loud as my sporty, but that motor is about as modified as it gets so apples to oranges.

Mine are an older pair. They don't even say Screamin' Eagle on the pipes, but you can find them online as SE if you enter the part# into e-bay. They are loud, not as loud as some i have heard, but i'd bet they would not pass a d.b. test if i were stopped for that. They are no where near as loud as my sporty, but that motor is about as modified as it gets so apples to oranges.

I have viewed & heard a few on youtube! They seem to be just what I am looking for!....:bigsmiley18:

I have the touring version on my bike and I love them. Like everyone says, nice deep rumble without being too loud.

Have you fitted them without a fueler? Just interested as I want these pipes but am hoping to avoid the expense of a fueler and chaining the air filter.

Have you fitted them without a fueler? Just interested as I want these pipes but am hoping to avoid the expense of a fueler and chaining the air filter.

Put them on the ecm can handle this tho more fuel will be a big plus in the long run, I have run Cycleshack turn outs from day one on my 07 Bob with no fueler yet and no problems:s

Back