free website stats program Anybody Near Tucson Got Monster Ovals? | Harley Davidson Forums

Anybody Near Tucson Got Monster Ovals?

RibEye

I think I want a set of Monster Ovals, but do not want to lay out the green on a maybe. Anybody in Tucson or Phoenix area got a set installed I can come by and stick my ear on?

Enjoy,
Rich P

I listened to some at my local dealership here in Sierra Vista this past Saturday (4 Sep). I then went on the internet and ordered them (much cheaper and free shipping). I should get them this week and get them on soon. Unfortunately I probably won’t be riding it to Tucson anytime soon. Once I get them on I will let you know and we can go from there if you still want to hear them.

I listened to some at my local dealership here in Sierra Vista this past Saturday (4 Sep). I then went on the internet and ordered them (much cheaper and free shipping). I should get them this week and get them on soon. Unfortunately I probably won’t be riding it to Tucson anytime soon. Once I get them on I will let you know and we can go from there if you still want to hear them.
Sounds like a plan. Tucson Freewheelers (RC) rides by your neck of the woods on a regular basis (We like Bisbee and Tombstone). Maybe we could hook up then...

Enjoy,
Rich P

Back