free website stats program Anybody have a V-rod Muscle yet? | Harley Davidson Forums

Anybody have a V-rod Muscle yet?

sneyers

Checked out a black v-rod muscle the other day. I love my '08 fat bob but thinking of replacing it with the Muscle. Will look great parked next to my Ultra.(also black) Please post some reviews. I'm dying to know what you think.

Attachments

• my two rides 10-20-08 016.jpg
    my two rides 10-20-08 016.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 543
Last edited by a moderator:
Firstly, do you like them? I do and I ride mine predominently. Mine is highly modified and puts out well over 230 HP at the back tire. I have 4 other Harleys but they sit since my experience with the V-rod. While not my favorite when they came out, it is a different story now. If your into speed and an amazing ride I highly recomend the V-Rod

Firstly, do you like them? I do and I ride mine predominently. Mine is highly modified and puts out well over 230 HP at the back tire. I have 4 other Harleys but they sit since my experience with the V-rod. While not my favorite when they came out, it is a different story now. If your into speed and an amazing ride I highly recomend the V-Rod

Is it safe to say you got a blower/ nitrous kit on the bike to generate that kind of power !!

Post what you have done to this bike to get the 230 RWHP and maybe a pic too.

Thanks

I have a V-Rod Muscle (2 weeks old) and I love it. I only have 550 miles on it but so far so good. It performs as expected but on idle it almost sounds like a Honda Shadow. I've searching the internet but I can't find any after market exhaust systems yet. If anybody knows of anything please let me know. It came with Harleys Smart security system but I installed the smart siren and smart pager II. The installation was quite an experience after reading the installation instructions for every VRSC model there was twice I still could not figure out where to install the Siren. So in desperation I removed the rear seat and there it was, a place to snap in the siren module staring me in the face. Its on top of a plastic box that holds some electrical componets and the connector is also there in plain view with a plug in it. Apparently the Siren I bought was made before the 2009 Muscles were manufactured. I you own A Muscle I would love to hear from you.

Hello Dacoroner, welcome to HDTimeline -- so nice to hear from you and about your new ride. Looking forward to your posts sharing your riding and experiences with us. Hope we can help expand your technical tool chest and enjoyment of your new Harley. :cheers

I recently bought the Harley Davidson V-Rod Muscle; I had a few looks of despair from local Harley owners as
I think they feel I’ve turned my back on the traditional HD bikes.

Well up until last week I had a beautiful HD sportster (Roadster) with all the chrome, stage one conversion and
Lovely Screaming Eagles but always loved the look of the V-rod.

Well two weeks ago I made the mistake of taking the V-rod out for a test ride and was sold on it immediately!

It is the most superb ride, smooth as silk and an acceleration to blow your socks off, it looks superb with its fine
Lines and I have to say “ I love this bike”

Mike

Back