free website stats program Anybody ever us a BC Gerolmay Overflow A/C? | Harley Davidson Forums

Anybody ever us a BC Gerolmay Overflow A/C?

The PINK filter matches my eyes but I never saw what the inner stuff is made of?..........just says washable or i didn't find it..

JBC2565, You seem to have a Good command getting the TOOLs that are Available on this Forum and You do Great Posting of the links giving that good information...

I just wanted it brought out here so others can see how RED you face gets when given a PROPER Complement..:bigsmiley27:

Many others also do a good job, WAY too many to list..

I NEED your ability...

Thanks

signed....BUBBIE

The PINK filter matches my eyes but I never saw what the inner stuff is made of?..........just says washable or i didn't find it..

JBC2565, You seem to have a Good command getting the TOOLs that are Available on this Forum and You do Great Posting of the links giving that good information...

I just wanted it brought out here so others can see how RED you face gets when given a PROPER Complement..:bigsmiley27:

Many others also do a good job, WAY too many to list..

I NEED your ability...

Thanks

signed....BUBBIE

Awe shucks!!! Thanks. You are correct. My face is red.
I wish I had your wrenching ability (or wielding for that matter).
Pink would also match your tranny fluid as well.
John

I did go back and look at the comparison figures from Other air filters and at 800 cfm WoW...

Thinking the best Head flow rate of most heads RE-Worked= 600 cfm area WoW is right..

Flowing so well on a carb model you'd probably have to re-jet to get More fuel as you lost the Choking effect.

signed....BUBBIE

Flowing so well on a carb model you'd probably have to re-jet to get More fuel as you lost the Choking effect.

signed....BUBBIE

I was thinking that might be one of the cons as your MPG would take a hit, but at a cost of how much power it would create. I think I could handle stopping at a gas station a little more frequently.:newsmile093:

Im thinking unless your bike is a serious hot rod. Its not needed. You are not going to take in any more air than you can exhaust. At 800cfm you would have to be really movin some air IMO.

Bodeen

Back