free website stats program Any one gonna do "trail of tears this year" | Harley Davidson Forums

Any one gonna do "trail of tears this year"

springer03

I live about .5 mi from where the trail passes. usually join them near home and finish the ride. usually a real good ride and fellowship.:bigsmiley28:

Some friends of mine (CMA'ers) will be in Florence when they make the stop there. They'll have free hotdogs.....see if you can find them.

:bigsmiley22:Rewind: I got one of their shop clothes last year! Good group! (I picked it up at a church parking lot just outside Huntsville al. may not be same group but it is a white shop cloth with a bible verse on it.

Way cool Springer!!! I've seen those, they also have some that are red. Hope y'all have a good time this year!!!

Riding up to Chattanooga on Friday for my first Trail of Tears. Hopefully the weather will be a little more cooperative than has been the case the last week or 10 days.

Streetglider357!! gonna rain. It has rained hard all week. just looking at weather. probably gonna rain pretty hard! I'm gonna make if possible.

Back