free website stats program Any know more about this Sportster? | Harley Davidson Forums

Any know more about this Sportster?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1315678391.359214.jpg

I only have the photo, but its what I am aiming for:) With 2 seats...

No one? Also is it possible to have the foot rests in the normal posisjon with that kind of pipes or will I burn? Have survided a bad crash tanks to normal pegs, was able to jump up. So that the car destroyed my bike, but I somersalted over it;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you sure it is a Sportster? I looks like the engine and the trans aren't a single unit. As for the foot pegs, I think you'll be OK. If not, just extend the peg a couple inches .

Last edited:
Are you sure it is a Sportster? I looks like the engine and the trans aren't a single unit. As for the foot pegs, I think you'll be OK. If not, just extend the peg a couple inches .

Not sure if its a sporter but think so. I want moro photos of the bike! :) ty for the peg answer.

It is defiantly a sportster as the push rod tubes are parallel and the belt drive is on the right side of the bike
possibly the front wheel is a 16" which would mean that the whole front end has been replaced with a wide glide front end
Although the the gear case just looks not right to me but i am not up on the rubber mount sportsters and it has a rubber mount style oil tank

Brian

Looks like a modified/altered Iron w/aftermarket seat. Mid-controls will work, but might not be as comfortable riding position than fwd controls. Good luck!

The points cover looks like an old shovel, but I think it's a Sportster engine.

Either that or a guy shoved a V-Twin into a 48 frame. I've seen some weird and wonderful things done that way. I liked the way a guy put shovel jugs on a Sportster lower to gain some inches.

Could be the other way, though. The frame and engine could be from a big twin, and he scavenged Sportster parts--like the tank and suspension--to make the overall bike smaller and lighter.

Back