free website stats program Any Expereince With Stinger Trailer? | Harley Davidson Forums

Any Expereince With Stinger Trailer?

What do you folks say?

I have not used one, but I have looked at them. It really depends on what distances you plan to trailer your bike. In my opinion, they are OK for a light weight metric dirtbike but for an Ultra, I would not do it. Add $700 to the cost of a Stinger and get a trailer that has 175 80X13 tires with a torsion bar suspension. I saw the video of the fancy Corvette pulling a Harley with a Stinger doing 60 mph on the highway.....That proves nothing.

No experience with this trailer, but it looks interesting...

tn625s3.jpg

It is narrow single rail design which is a plus, integral ramp makes it look convenient...
but no "real" specs on payload or details...may want to contact vendor.

seen a post on another site where the trailer turned into a lift it was on ebay for 900.00 looked interesting the axel came of when it was in lift condition lift was hydraulic or air raised single bike only

Looks like it hasn't got a very wide footprint. OK in tight spots but how stable at 70mph?

I'm looking at one of these as well. A friend has one and takes his Ultra from Canada to Florida every January, towed by a Caddy CTS. He swears by it. He lives about 2 hours from me but I'm gonna go have a look at it prior to making the final decision to buy it.

Back