free website stats program Any American Legion Riders here | Harley Davidson Forums

Any American Legion Riders here

ironmark

I am a member of the American Legion Riders And I was wondering if anyone else on this site belongs to the Legion Riders . The American Legion Riders are having their National Romp in Milwaukee this Aug 27 - 29 and I was wondering if anyone from this site besides myself would be there . :USA

ALR Post 297, Benbrook, Texas.:USA:TEXAS:cheers but I wont be attending though....:(
I see you live in Jackson, Michigan, I was born and raised in Tawas City, Michigan..... Maybe next time I come up to see family we can meet up for a beer or something:33:..

I would try to ride if at all possible. I am not sure what is going on around those dates but will give it a try. Send a pm when the time is near and hopefully this will work.

Hello my name is mike and i belong to the bettendorf,iowa chapter#154. I know i cant make it to milwaukee but i think our chapter president and/or post commander maybe going.
Hello and have a great ride to all of our legion riders out their.

I am glad to see that I am not the only Legion rider on this site & I hope to run across some of you at the romp .

Back