free website stats program Another nubie here | Harley Davidson Forums

Another nubie here

rdean617

I guess the size and scope of your site, makes it promising and daunting, at the same time:worthy: I bought 74 FXE shovelhead in 08, it needed some work but managed to it get going despite lack of knowledge. Without going into details, after about 6 mos riding, it became a basket case. With the help of a couple people, just wanting to see it run, I'm almost there. Along the way of this 5 year trip, the manual I had was lost. I need to adjust the clutch cable along with pressure plates and it should be ready to fire up to ride. I know how to turn wrenches but I am not a mechanic. Any and all help would be forever appreciated.

Glad to have you aboard! :ws:rider
From Central Florida.

:good
Welcome from Pittsburgh, Pa.

Always be sure to ask your technical questions in the proper area of forum for maximum exposure. so go ahead and ask away......:s

:wce From the Rocky Mountains. Posting any question you may have in the correct area of the forum will get you more responses. Not everyone reads the intro section. Good luck on your project.

Welcome from So. Texas. I have a '73 Fx that I converted to an FL. Do a search for New Project bike to see it.
tourbox

Back