free website stats program Another Dumb Question | Harley Davidson Forums

Another Dumb Question

bonedaddio

I don't know where else to ask this, so apologies if it doesn't go here...
I'm putting highway pegs on my new SG, they came from my last bike, an 07 SG. When I took them off the 07, I noticed that they'd "cut" into the engine guard some... Is there something I can put around the bar to keep it from getting marked up yet give a good grip on the pegs.

Thanks

Bonedaddio

I'm putting highway pegs on my new SG, they came from my last bike, an 07 SG. When I took them off the 07, I noticed that they'd "cut" into the engine guard some... Is there something I can put around the bar to keep it from getting marked up yet give a good grip on the pegs.

Thanks

Bonedaddio

Thanks for posting this question. I'm about to put highway pegs on my SG and now I will wrap some electrical tape around the guard first.

I agree with hobbit they must do things the same in the uk old bicycle inner tube will work wonders and last a long time.

Thanks

Bonedaddio

No apologies needed!!When it comes to wanting to obtain some "knowledge",I don't think there is such a thing as a dumb question.I always tell people, if you don't ask,I'll assume you already know.:s

Back