free website stats program Announcement:A Friendly Reminder | Harley Davidson Forums

Announcement:A Friendly Reminder

biscuit

What's this for?I've noticed the number of views of this post climbing from 900 or so to around 1330 currently.

Each time i've tried to have a read i'm told i dont have the right to access this site.Being of an enquiring mind and seeing that this appears to be a general warning to watch one's invectives,i'm sort of wondering if this is 'Secret Mens' Business'?Well,not really.But my interest IS piqued.

You should be able to access that area. It seems like you're not the only one here. We'll check into it.

This is what is says...

There's been a lot of the newer members (and a few older ones too) using language that is not permitted at all on the forum.

The (EDITED) change in a post has been showing up on a lot of posts lately on the forum.

It gets very time consuming to edit out the language and notify the member that no language of any kind as well as abbreviations for the same or even substitution of characters or symbols to arrive at the same will be allowed on the forum.

Your cooperation with this would be very much appreciated to save the staff here a lot of time. We really don't wish to see HD Talking go the way some other forums have gone.

Thanks

Try this link and post if it works for you.

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Thanks for that.I dont think i've been guilty of that except for one exuberant post about a chook a year ago!

Thanks for that.I dont think i've been guilty of that except for one exuberant post about a chook a year ago!

Hey Biscuit, :bigsmiley4:those Yanks wouldn't know what a chook is?????...they call them "chickens".....hahahahahah.... :newsmile100:

Hey Biscuit, :bigsmiley4:those Yanks wouldn't know what a chook is?????...they call them "chickens".....hahahahahah.... :newsmile100:
Hey I am curious if either one of you dive??. We are planning for a trip to the Great Barrier for a week of diving. Any place you recommend to stay as well as a good place to dive??. I am headed next month to go do a few small dives in Puerto Morales and Cozumel, but I am looking forward to seeing the Great barrier. Thanks for any info..

Hey I am curious if either one of you dive??. We are planning for a trip to the Great Barrier for a week of diving. Any place you recommend to stay as well as a good place to dive??. I am headed next month to go do a few small dives in Puerto Morales and Cozumel, but I am looking forward to seeing the Great barrier. Thanks for any info..

I've sent you a PM Irish. :D

Back