free website stats program Am I the only one who feels this way? | Harley Davidson Forums

Am I the only one who feels this way?

khewell

Fluids have all been changed, bike washed and waxed ( with Pledge of course), TFI coming tommrow, weather sunny and in the 60's for this weekend.
I'm as gitty as a schoolboy on prom night..............:newsmile011:

Am I the only one who feels this way when the weather breaks?

In a word NO you are not the only one. My new bride of 7 years made the keen observation some time ago that “you get depressed in the winter”. I never really gave it that much thought but she is right. I find myself thinking about riding again all the time and I console myself by doing maintenance and making minor improvements in anticipation. I thank God for all the beauty He has let me absorb these past 61 years (41 riding) and I hope it’s in His will to give us all another season. Stay safe - Bob

I'm so antsy to be able to ride, that I can hardly stand it. Going out to the garage & even looking at the bike makes me anxious. COME ON SUNSHINE, GOOD TEMPS, & WEEKEND............Let's Ride:newsmile076:

Come to Tucson. We putt all year.

I do my take-downs during monsoon season (late summer).

Enjoy,
Rich P

You are not alone my friend. My buddy and I are slated to head out first thing in the morning this Saturday, provided it doesn't rain. 40's never looked so good!

Hey, that sounds normal to me. Out here on the left coast, we go into a funk coma when it rains on one day of the weekend. Man was obviously made to ride and when we can't, well....
e
WAP.gif

Couldn't stand it any more.........hit 45 and had to take her out for a short ride. Rode around the wife's work parking lot..............bet I'm dead when she gets home.......................

Well, no you aren't but I try to hide it. Some of my neighbors have called the police. It's embarrassing for me to try to explain my relationship with my motorcycle to them.

No one understands me. :newsmile08:

Just sitting here in the living room chair with the laptop and heard buddy from around the corner comming on his fatbob, shore enough as I look out the window he went by heading up to hang out at the local garage after dinner, he's been driving all winter, Its only -3 tonight.

NO, you are definitely not alone with that feeling. It is still a little chilly up here in Michigan and the sun has finally come out the last three days. Sure would like to RIDE - RIDE - RIDE just a little. I don't want to take mine out until a little of the salt is off of the road, and it warms up just a little. Never want to mess up good oil.

Gator454

Back