free website stats program Almost shed a tear | Harley Davidson Forums

Almost shed a tear

mlrc10

Cleaned out my saddle bags,removed my fork bag and tools,and took off my Soundoff Signal Ghost lights from my 02 FXDX tonight.Man I'm going to miss that bike sitting there calling my name and saying,come on,lets have some fun.But I had to have that parking spot for our new 2010 Ultra Classic.Done deal.Getting all the paper work done and Bleu Bayou HD is changing out the wheels for me.I didn't want the spokes.Should have her by Thursday or Friday.So stand by,I'm sure I'll be asking some questions and looking for advise.

You're going to love it!

Watch out for the front end. It's pretty darned heavy with the fairing. Once you get her moving, you are going to be in heaven...

Nice going!

Why heck yeah,I'm really excited about this.The last new bike I owned was an 87 model metric LOL.Thanks

I know just how you feel, last year I traded my customized Softail for a Road Glide. It was hard to see the old girl go. :bigsmiley15:

But after the first long ride I knew I had made the right choice.

I told myself that I wouldn't go crazy and I'd keep this one mostly stock.:newsmile100:

Yeah, sure! Have fun and enjoy the new ride.

Congrats on the new ride. Good call on getting rid of the spokes. Be very careful about the width of the new bike until you get used to it. I knocked some stuff over with my highway pegs the first time I pulled into my garage.
Also backing up, a friend scratched his tour pack on a rail he backed into. And muffler height curbs. Yep, they're big! :newsmile040:

You are going to really love that new bike so much you will forget about most any other bike you had. If I would have test rode the new one earlier I would have gotten one then. They are one great ride.

You are going to love that new bike, I know because I love mine, took a little bit getting used to it because of the size. If you have touble touching the ground flat footed, try the new low seat, it helped me and was cheaper than new shocks.:)

Back