free website stats program Air horns | Harley Davidson Forums

Air horns

I can't recommend a brand but whichever one you choose Make Sure you install a high current relay to turn the pump on. Some don't come with a relay. Don't go by what the manufacture of the kit says... Install a throw over relay along with a heavy power feed lead.

I put a HD air horn on my bike. It's loud and everything came with needed for hook-up.

Hoople is correct about the relay. If you don't use a relay the horn will work until the switch melts down. I use a Bad Boy.
kemo

Mine is the Harley air horn but not sure who makes it. Bought it because it was on a clearance table for $70 one day.

I think Fiamm makes the airhorns for HD and are well made, and should come with all the hardware including the mini compressor, plumbing, relay and wiring kit. I would go to your local HD dealer and have them print out the Service Note...which the savvy parts guy would do as they like "--add on sales" LOL!

Get ready for the little kids to do the "big rig air horn arm wave" as you scoot by...

Sorry, had to do it...;) Couldn't resist when I was young.

I am sure that when I installed thew HD horn on my buddies bike I had to make my own wire harness, no big deal
kemo

Back