free website stats program Air Horn Suggestions | Harley Davidson Forums

Air Horn Suggestions

franka

2007 Road King Classic looking for a plug and play air horn that's not huge, no trumpets and 115-130 decibels, any suggestions? I want to mount it in same location as stock horn and use same handlebar button.

I got the Wolo kit (db 118) from J&P but get the kit (PN 360-759) as it has the correct length of wire (not huge like in other Wolo kits) and it has the needed mounting stud with relay.
Other Wolo kits are for cars and don't have the needed extras.

It's loud!

I have a NIB Mini Beast horn the OP can have for shipping cost. I bought it a few years back and never installed it so I don't see myself installing it in the future. It is a model no longer made by Mini Beast, similar to the Mini Beast 1 but square, not round. I did take it out of the box and cannot lay my hands on the instructions but those can be easily found on the Mini Beast website. If the OP is interested, he can PM me.

OP, please note that air horns don't like the cold much. Until they warm up (being next to the engine), they tend to kind of squeak.

Enjoy,
Rich P

Follow up on my previous offer to the OP for the Mini Beast. Another forum member will take the horn if the OP, franka doesn't want it. So, franka, if you want the horn speak up between now and Monday AM or the horn is gone........:eek:

Follow up on my previous offer to the OP for the Mini Beast. Another forum member will take the horn if the OP, franka doesn't want it. So, franka, if you want the horn speak up between now and Monday AM or the horn is gone........:eek:

For the record; haven't heard from franka so the horn offer to franka is retracted:( and the horn is going to another forum member.

Back