free website stats program Air Horn (Electrical) | Harley Davidson Forums

Air Horn (Electrical)

WHM1

My wife and I do a lot of riding together... this year I have experienced more vehicles drifting into my lane than before. Usually the cager is eating a Big Mac or on the phone. I HAVE KICKED TWO CAR DOORS THIS YEAR TRYING TO GET THEIR ATTENTION!! Scary to be on a motorcycle and blowing my horn and yelling to get noticed and the cager never sees or hears me... Last week I installed a horn that sounds like an 18 wheeler and now they hear me... best money I spend on my bike ever !!!

Attachments

• 9397-425x350.jpg
    9397-425x350.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 65
Thanks I had though of buying one at Harbor Freight. They start at about 10.00 and go up from there. Guess I will install one this weekend. :cheers this blue ribbon's for you.

I put that horn on my RG last year, and it's great! Maybe not quite as loud as an eighteen wheeler, but at least as loud as a 13 and a half wheeler. And relatively simple to install, too.

If you do get an air horn install the RELAY. They don't throw it in the box for no reason. The horn will work without the relay but you will fry your switch. Good power connections will make the horn louder.
kemo

Back