free website stats program air cleaner......which one? | Harley Davidson Forums

air cleaner......which one?

ridenaking

HI! Got a question and looking for advice...searched most all threads here did not get what i wanted> I have an 08 r.k. classic lowered 1.5 inches custom seat all that fun stuff bought thae bike new less than a year ago, have rhinehart slip ons with stage 1 kit. What I'm looking for is a better air filter for looks and function...any body have any great suggestions...cost would not be an issue...got a slush fun building for these kinda things. any help would be great.thanx

HI! Got a question and looking for advice...searched most all threads here did not get what i wanted> I have an 08 r.k. classic lowered 1.5 inches custom seat all that fun stuff bought thae bike new less than a year ago, have rhinehart slip ons with stage 1 kit. What I'm looking for is a better air filter for looks and function...any body have any great suggestions...cost would not be an issue...got a slush fun building for these kinda things. any help would be great.thanx
hope this helps.......... K & N, not cheap but will last a lifetime and what they sell at the dealer

I got this one on my trike, from Auto Zone. Costs $21.00
aircleaner_close.jpg

hope this helps.......... K & N, not cheap but will last a lifetime and what they sell at the dealer

Smitty's or Zoood's all good, depends on what YOU want...myself I like Smitty's ONLY because it gives more room for your right knee, though it looks good and you don't ride bow-legged...HOWEVER Zoood's looks pretty trick for just a "song". :D

I used an S&S "Klone" from Drag Specialties and the hi performance 6" x 2 1/2" replacement elements for only $8 or so at Kragens'...

KuryakinMiniWings.jpg

Last edited:
wow that looks sweet!!! Thanx for the idea...how does work with the breathers or did you have to worry about them?

Ya beat me on the price and my knee just brushes it. But I dont ride bow- legged. Im adding the kit that allows you to widen the floor board stance by an inch. Also, the air cleaner I have. I chose red. I think they come in white and another color. I just cant remember what that was.

zoood

Smitty's or Zoood's all good, depends on what YOU want...myself I like Smitty's ONLY because it gives more room for your right knee, though it looks good and you don't ride bow-legged...HOWEVER Zoood's looks pretty trick for just a "song". :D

I used an S&S "Klone" from Drag Specialties and the hi performance 6" x 2 1/2" replacement elements for only $8 or so at Kragens'...

KuryakinMiniWings.jpg

Back