free website stats program Air Cleaner Trim Ring | Harley Davidson Forums

Air Cleaner Trim Ring

Cellular

I had a 103" installed on my 2010 FXDF but I can't find a 103" air cleaner trim ring to replace the one that says 96". Has anyone solved this problem.

Check ebay they have trim rings for all the different size motor upgrades

:D Under my pillow!

and he has a voice CD version running when he is asleep so that the subliminal message of the part numbers get implanted in in his heed by the time he is awake :s

Brian

and he has a voice CD version running when he is asleep so that the subliminal message of the part numbers get implanted in in his heed by the time he is awake :s

Brian

He doesn't sleep, have you looked at the # of post he has!! He just plugs the USP cord in and downloads the info into a flash drive. Fin you haven't had your USB implanted yet??:newsmile100:

I'm so far away from the mainframe haven't been able to get the implant done Ive got to rely on the old fashioned book system
it is like a lump of wood neatly trimmed into thin slices with complex markings on each slice i just have to decipher the markings into relevant information
not as fast as the usb implant but has been known to be fairly accurate
but does depend on my ability to do the deciphering :s

Brian

I'm so far away from the mainframe haven't been able to get the implant done Ive got to rely on the old fashioned book system
it is like a lump of wood neatly trimmed into thin slices with complex markings on each slice i just have to decipher the markings into relevant information
not as fast as the usb implant but has been known to be fairly accurate
but does depend on my ability to do the deciphering :s

Brian

At least it's not the one carved in stone :lolrolling

He doesn't sleep, have you looked at the # of post he has!! He just plugs the USP cord in and downloads the info into a flash drive. Fin you haven't had your USB implanted yet??:newsmile100:

Don, you keep giving the "secrets" away like this and people will start to wonder if I'm real or a computer bank bank bank bank.........

I'm getting too old and feeble to pick up and use the carved in stone manuals :(

Brian

Back