free website stats program aim vari-pressure clutch | Harley Davidson Forums

aim vari-pressure clutch

I am using one on my 107" FXDCI, love it. It has no slip and the clutch lever has the same pull as stock. I used the stage 2 clutch kit that comes with the SE spring.

Welcome SX10 to the HDTimeline forum and your first post where plenty of fellow rider enthusiasts will be with you shortly. It may help to clarify the unit or reference manufacturer and part number so others can identify and respond to your request. That said, I can only guess that this is a clutch that has weights that apply more pressure to the clutch/flywheel when spun up, rather than traditional diaphram clutch.

The technology has been around awhile, so the real tale of the tape is the materials used and the R&D to integrate and fit the design in practice. It may not slip, but may take "he man" grip to pull it in, so cable actuation becomes a factor, then going to hydralic actuation means friction zone and "feel will be abrupt" a tale of two approaches as an example of "consequences" just to give you an idea when modifying things.

It's a great clutch for bigger engines. The lever pull is very light however gets a bit heavy at high RPM's and some derby covers will not fit with this clutch, but they do have a spacer available.

Is there any detailed info on this part, tried finding something on Google before posting, but "only" got HDTimeline...:p :small3d023:

Guilty as charged, guess I didn't see the HIPPO in the room when looking for an Elephant...:rofl

nope i admit it didnt i just figure OP will post the link to manfu site to make it easy on everyone its sunday im feeling lazy

Aw geez, don't you guys look in the self help forum ?:D

VPC Clutch - Harley Davidson Community

Guilty as charged, guess I didn't see the HIPPO in the room when looking for an Elephant...:rofl

VP008-92T.jpg

Last edited:
Back