free website stats program aftermarket rims for 02 dyna lowrider | Harley Davidson Forums

aftermarket rims for 02 dyna lowrider

Hey guys i have been shopping for rims for my lowrider and really havent had much luck. does anyone know of a place to go where I might find some rims at affordable price?

Hey guys i have been shopping for rims for my lowrider and really havent had much luck. does anyone know of a place to go where I might find some rims at affordable price?
I have a set of Harley Enforcer mag wheels for sale on Eastern NC Craigslist.
$475.00 for the pair, or $400.00 for the pair if I take the brand new 100/90-19 tire off the front rim.
Front rim also comes with wheel bearings and floating brake rotor. 19".
Rear wheel, 17", comes with bearings, brake rotor, and wheel pulley.
They were take-offs from a set-up on an 06 Dyna the owner decided to go with laced spokes.

I have a cast aluminum slotted rear rim off my 08 FXSTC 17" x 200mm if you are interested.

I would be intrested but I am in Texas. What do you think shipping wou
I have a cast aluminum slotted rear rim off my 08 FXSTC 17" x 200mm if you are interested.
thanks but i really want chrome rims. i have even thought about shipping the ones i have off and have them dipped.

I always shipped my parts to be chromed to "Browns", out in Calif. Good folks to deal with. I splurged a few times also, and had some parts nickel plated, vs: chrome plated. A little more subdued on the bling side, but very nice to look at.

it seems funny that there just arent many chrome rims out there for my bike. NC bill what did it run you for the chroming? i have been looking at sports chrome they have a lifetime guarantee
Be sure the rims you send off for dipping are as smooth as possible for the best chrome finish.
Be sure the rims you send off for dipping are as smooth as possible for the best chrome finish.
I always shipped my parts to be chromed to "Browns", out in Calif. Good folks to deal with. I splurged a few times also, and had some parts nickel plated, vs: chrome plated. A little more subdued on the bling side, but very nice to look at.

It's been 10+ years since I sent anything out. The handlebars and headlight bucket I had done in chrome on a 76 FLH ran me close to $120.00 back then, including shipping both ways, sent from NC to Cali. and back. I was still working back then, so $$$ wasn't an issue. Retired now though.

Back