free website stats program aftermarket radio what are you using?? | Harley Davidson Forums

aftermarket radio what are you using??

marty

i have 01 electra-glide classic it came with cassette player am wanting to change to one with cd,ipod, mp3 sat.mybe hd! wanting one with black face and blue lights to match blue gauges!! any pictures would be great!! thanks ride safe !!

Thanks for you link. We have been considering a marine radio for our harley. This one looked good and comparable with what we have been viewing, etc. but I liked that this one stated what other expandability options were available & what was required for them, etc. Thanks again.

I have an 09 EG and I used the middle of the line Sony Marine Radio, AM/FM, CD, MP-3, with built in equalizer. It is a direct plug and play for the Harley wiring. Sounds great, looks good and you can change the lighting to different colors at the touch of a button also volume will change as the rpm scale changes.

I have an 09 EG and I used the middle of the line Sony Marine Radio, AM/FM, CD, MP-3, with built in equalizer. It is a direct plug and play for the Harley wiring. Sounds great, looks good and you can change the lighting to different colors at the touch of a button also volume will change as the rpm scale changes.

Hey Slapp, what model is that Sony? I have an 05 Electra Glide Standard, and would like to have a radio. You say it just plugged right into your harley wiring with out useing anything else? And did the handle bar controls work with it?

Back