free website stats program Advanced Audio | Harley Davidson Forums

Advanced Audio

hoggin1

My bike is a 2009 Ultra. The audio system is operational as long as I am sitting still but once I put bike into gear and let off the clutch the system quits playing. The stereo head is showing that the system is on but no sound is coming out of the speakers. The AVC is turned off so is the intercom and cb. Could a fuse have blown?

It think it is going to be my speaker switch. The sound will not work on the external speakers when the switch is pushed foreward or on the middle setting. The stereo will work on the setting where the helmets are plugged into the connector.

Try putting moving your speaker switch a couple of times. I had problems with this switch on an older Ultra, and it's easy to try.
It think it is going to be my speaker switch. The sound will not work on the external speakers when the switch is pushed foreward or on the middle setting. The stereo will work on the setting where the helmets are plugged into the connector.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a problem with my speaker switch the other day, toggling it a few times the switch cleared it up.

The AVC wouldn’t have anything to do with the speakers not working. I keep mine on the second bar and it works great. With the volume set to a comfortable level at a dead stop on up to 70 mph on I-75, I can hear my radio perfectly without manually adjusting the volume.

Back