free website stats program Add me to the Buell owners | Harley Davidson Forums

Add me to the Buell owners

Skratch

I too took advantage of the deals on Buells. $6200 for an 1125R. I personally like the look of the bigger fairing.

It was 15 degrees out when I rode it home in December. With 6 miles on the odometer (and cold December roads) I didn't get on it. But I can't wait until spring!!!

I have a feeling I'm really going to like riding this.

Attachments

• 091216 - 2009 Buell 1125R 004a.jpg
    091216 - 2009 Buell 1125R 004a.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 45
  • 091216 - 2009 Buell 1125R 020.jpg
    091216 - 2009 Buell 1125R 020.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 43
  • 091216 - 2009 Buell 1125R 032.jpg
    091216 - 2009 Buell 1125R 032.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 43
:D Thanks Tank!!

Except I traded my softail for the Ultra. If I could've had my way, I would have them both.

Altho I did see a nice Dyna in the Purple Denim finish that I really like. But I don't think my better 1/2 would approve of a 3rd new bike in a year!!

I feel pretty fortunate I was able to get the Buell!!

Congrats on the Buell, I also took advantage of the deal 2 X, you will love this bike , I too am waitng for spring to do the 500 mile breakin ,and after the break in will see how it really goes , another thing you must warm up the tires on these bikes before getting on them it is a must if you dont you will end up on the pavement. and order a Denoid resister from the dealer $6.00 the bike is setup to shut down on fast roll ons, if you plan on riden hard you must denoid the bike. You will luv this machine.

Congratulations on getting your new Buell, Skratch AND Crocker...coming from a metric, I would like a sharp edged Buell, but the missus would have something to say about that...:small3d023:

Crocker,

When I left the HD store I was told by my sales guy, the service manager AND the guy doing the setup to not get crazy on it as the tires are really greasy until they get warmed up.

But when it was 15 deg out, I'm in ski-pants, parka, thick gloves, thermals etc etc etc I was in no condition to try anything. :D

If fact the Manager kept telling me "don't ride it home...we'll deliver it" to which I told him that if I didn't ride it home I'd kick myself all winter. :rofl

I've had a couple sport bikes in my younger years and have talked about getting a 'toy' for a while now. But I was just going to buy a used sport bike/crotch rocket and be happy.

But 6 grand for a brand new Buell?

Bring on spring. This bike has 15 miles on the odometer and every time I walk out to the garage this thing just screams "RIDE ME RIDE ME!"

Altho....I was out running errands last night and in the NW suburbs of Chicago (after we just got 8-9" of snow) there was a guy out on his sport bike.

Sorry...too sloppy...too much salt...and too many winter idiots in cages.

Same here single digits and dying to ride the Buell I ended up buying 2 CRs one for me and one for my youngest Son for his B-day and he is also dying to ride his new buell, my oldest has a buell already , I was just passing the info on warming the tires up because there is alot of new buell owners out there that have gone down because they did not warm up the rubber on there 1125s the torque is incredible on these bikes

Back