free website stats program Account removal | Harley Davidson Forums

Account removal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently Ive noticed my posts are being deleted by "someone".Even though I am a contributer on this sight it seems that the privaledge of not having to wate 20 seconds between windows has been revocked as well.

After yesterdays events it is clear to me that I no longer need to be here.I wish all of you the best.

Please remove my account.

Recently Ive noticed my posts are being deleted by "someone".Even though I am a contributer on this sight it seems that the privaledge of not having to wate 20 seconds between windows has been revocked as well.

After yesterdays events it is clear to me that I no longer need to be here.I wish all of you the best.

As you wish.

TQ

There are no deleted posts in your account.

Speed has the capability of logging any activity in your account and who did it if there is any and will post here when he logs in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back