free website stats program Accident | Harley Davidson Forums

Accident

little_earl

Well it happened, I had a wreck but thank god I was in my cager. Had a cop make a lefthand turn in front of me. His view was blocked by a suv but luckly I saw him and slowed down. About 5 min. later 5 other cops showed up. If a cop was not envolved it would have been a 2 or 3 hour wait. The cop admitted fault. Again lucky me cause the only witness drove off. $4000.00 dammage to my truck, no one hurt and I was going about 15 when it happened. I just hope the city of Memphis doesn't give me any trouble. It would have hurt if I was on the scooter.

Well it happened, I had a wreck but thank god I was in my cager. Had a cop make a lefthand turn in front of me. His view was blocked by a suv but luckly I saw him and slowed down. About 5 min. later 5 other cops showed up. If a cop was not envolved it would have been a 2 or 3 hour wait. The cop admitted fault. Again lucky me cause the only witness drove off. $4000.00 dammage to my truck, no one hurt and I was going about 15 when it happened. I just hope the city of Memphis doesn't give me any trouble. It would have hurt if I was on the scooter.

Glad you're ok and wasnt on the scoot. Shouldnt be much of a problem since the officer admitted guilt. At least I hope it isnt a problem. Accidents can happen any where, any time.

Everybody I talked to said I should have fallin out of the truck but the front of the cop car had the driver door blocked. I'm not that way, my guilt would have gotten the better of me.

Back