free website stats program Accel self learning module slm autotune 4 harley slm05 | Harley Davidson Forums

Accel self learning module slm autotune 4 harley slm05

Regain Control of Your Fuel Injected Ride!

AUTOMATIC RE-CALIBRATION - optimizes for modifications such as exhaust pipes, intake, air cleaners, cams, etc
EASY INSTALLATION - direct plug-in connections to factory Throttle Position Sensor, Crank Position Sensor and O2 Sensors
SMOOTHER RUNNING ENGINE - Eliminates the “bang & pop” associated with mis-programmed ECU due to intake and exhaust modifications and no need to re-flash the factory ECU; simply plug it in and ride

I am not saying it does not work because I do trust the name Accel. But I would love to know how it can learn using a narrow band (binary) O2 sensor. I could understand if the ECM used wide band sensors but how on earth can it know what your A/F ratio is once it is richer than 14.2 :1.

Hoop!

From what I've read & researched, the Accell is a bit spendy & Hoople brings up a good point w/the binary O2 sensor. Recommend you look at the Dobeck Performance TFI - runs ~$250 and it's simple to install/adjust (no PC needed).

Back