free website stats program Absolutely awesome............... | Harley Davidson Forums

Absolutely awesome...............

pookibr

First ride this year............It was fantastic!!!! Hubby added new accessories over the weekend and finally got to ride today. My bike looks great. I will add a pic tomorrow.

Glad to hear you had a great ride, with everyday we are further from Winter and closer to Spring. The roads will soon be full of the rumble that makes us all turn our heads to look, and wish it was us making the noise. :D :D

Lookin forward to the pics.

Glad you had a nice ride. I had my first ride of the season last night and it sure felt good being on the bike again. Do us all a favor---watch out for the wild life this year.

First ride this year............It was fantastic!!!! Hubby added new accessories over the weekend and finally got to ride today. My bike looks great. I will add a pic tomorrow.

Very good to hear you out and about. That recovery was a long time coming...ENJOY! :bigsmiley11:

I was out today for the first time as well. There isn't any other feeling like it -- and I have to say, I had a HUGE grin on my face when I got off the bike!

Congrats on getting back in the saddle! This year has been fantastic weather wise so far (knock on wood). I've ridden to work every day this week and hope the snow predicted for this weekend is an early April Fools Day prank. Ride safe and ride often!

I actually started riding again last May. But this ride was the first of this season. Loved it!! It was a beautiful evening to ride. Here is an updated pic of my bike after the new accessories.

bike2010_2.jpg

Back