free website stats program Abbreviations Defined | Harley Davidson Forums

Abbreviations Defined

What does DOM and HDI mean when looking at the service manual. Mine mentions that FLHTC DOM does not have certain lights. Wiring harness shows wires for DOM and wires for HDI
Thanks

What does DOM and HDI mean when looking at the service manual. Mine mentions that FLHTC DOM does not have certain lights. Wiring harness shows wires for DOM and wires for HDI
Thanks

Welcome to the Forum. Did you get your bike at San Jac HD or Goe Cycles?

DOMestic and HD International.

Refers to where the bike is intended for (regulatory issues).

TQ

Last edited:
Thanks for the help. Actually I got it closer to you at Republic in Stafford. I have bought some stuff at San Jacinto and they are always exceptionally helpful. They helped us out with a benefit ride we had earlier this year. Good folks. Anyway, thanks again for the help.

Thanks for the help. Actually I got it closer to you at Republic in Stafford. I have bought some stuff at San Jacinto and they are always exceptionally helpful. They helped us out with a benefit ride we had earlier this year. Good folks. Anyway, thanks again for the help.

Check out the folks in Angelton. They are very straight shooters.

I had a bad experience at Republic when I bought my 6-spd tranny there (see the horror story here on this Forum if interested). Will NEVER go back there unless there is a change in management.

TQ

Back