free website stats program A question... | Harley Davidson Forums

A question...

dawg16

Hello everyone! I'm a newbie that recently bought a new low rider. I love the bike!! I was out yesterday for a criuse and had something happen that I'm unsure of. My bike has 225 miles on it.('09). My green neutral light came on and wouldn't go off, no mater what gear the trans. was in. Also something of interest.....it tended to "flicker" in concert with engine rpm???? It kind of reminded me of a "short" or something. I live an hour and a half from my dealer, so it (EDIT)to have to go that far unless I absolutely have too. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kelly

PS really looking forward to spending time on this forum!

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Thank you...piont taken.

Kelly

Hey, morn'n Kelly. hehehe..got my hand slapped too! Welcome to this place.
You'll like it. Good stuff. Good people. ALL kinds of good people from ALL over!

Just simply amazing...dawg16 post 01:35 Glider response w/answer 01:38.This happens all day long. How?

ride safe

You'll like it. Good stuff. Good people. ALL kinds of good people from ALL over!

Just simply amazing...dawg16 post 01:35 Glider response w/answer 01:38.This happens all day long. How?

ride safe

Sorry, I was busy! :D I'll try harder next time. OOPS, 3 minutes again.

ride safe

You obviously missed the thread a while back revealing that Glider is simply a huge main frame computer hiding somewhere in the northeast!

Hey Doc, that's not nice now, computers have feelings too. :( Doing better now , down to 2 minute replies.

For those of you that missed it,Here is a picture of Glider out riding!

2970d1240763654t-letts_see_ur_helment-big_head_cop.jpg

I'm looking forward to all the education I can get from this forum. I'm pretty green when it comes to HD's
I will have to say, this is the first time I got a warning from a mod. I do have other forums I participate in, and I can say I don't use bad language, or try not to offend anyone. It is nice that you jump on things right off the bat. Some forums have no manners what so ever......Anyways, you may have to put up with some odd questions at times, but like I said, I'm new.
As to why my neutral light comes on....it still does today, and it's never seen water. Also I'm not sure where the water would get into to cause problems in that area.

Kelly

I will have to say, this is the first time I got a warning from a mod.
It is nice that you jump on things right off the bat. Some forums have no manners what so ever......Anyways, you may have to put up with some odd questions at times, but like I said, I'm new.
Kelly

We're not like other forums where the sky is the limit on what you can get away with. We have a top notch staff here and if you're lucky, you get a warning but not all are so lucky! :s

As far as the questions....that much we can handle and very few go unanswered and are answered in a timely manner usually.

As far as the switch...
The earlier switches had problems with the seal and the spring pressure within the switch was changed too on the new ones so there were multiple problems with them.

Back