free website stats program A little walk on the wildside | Harley Davidson Forums

A little walk on the wildside

wfmacii

Hi All,

I stopped riding about 8 years ago primarily due to a knee replacement and sold my Triumph Bonneville a little over a year ago. My wife suggested we stop by the Harley dealership last week and I mustered up the courage to test ride a 2011 Heritage. By Friday I purchased my first Harley. Although I have been riding for about 40 I'm new to the Harley experience. Hog owners are a great group of people and my wife and I are looking forward to getting involved in the local Harley Owners Group and a Christian bike club. That's how I am now just joining this group.

Ride hard, ride safe!

Hi All,

I stopped riding about 8 years ago primarily due to a knee replacement and sold my Triumph Bonneville a little over a year ago. My wife suggested we stop by the Harley dealership last week and I mustered up the courage to test ride a 2011 Heritage. By Friday I purchased my first Harley. Although I have been riding for about 40 I'm new to the Harley experience. Hog owners are a great group of people and my wife and I are looking forward to getting involved in the local Harley Owners Group and a Christian bike club. That's how I am now just joining this group.

Ride hard, ride safe!

You will be glad that you did.......:)
Welcome to the "BEST on the NET" and Howdy from Pa. :s

Glad to have you aboard! :ws:rider
From Central Florida.

Back