free website stats program A cheap road trip. | Harley Davidson Forums

A cheap road trip.

MrSleepy

In Sept I'm meeting up with a old Army buddy from Memphis Tn. Then we're going to head toward Babcock state park in WV to meet up with another Army buddy coming from Delaware. and do some riding. We are staying tues,wed, and thru. Then heading back home. Here's the good part. $ 50. Bucks a day. So it will cost us $50. Each. It's a small bungalow with two sets of bunk beds. A screened in porch. Grill and picnic table, plus refridge stove and micro wave. All that we need and saving money. And according to what I've heard there's some real good roads to ride over there.
WAP.gif

Great riding for sure up there. The ride south to bluestone lake then east and back up 219 to Lewisburg is one I enjoy. I need to get back up there soon to visit little sister.

Yep, you are going to love it over there. Not a bad road to be found..enjoy and thanks for your service!!

Thanks . I'm realy looking forward to it. Triple that map will come in handy . Plus all the good info..
WAP.gif

$ 50. Bucks a day. So it will cost us $50. Each. It's a small bungalow with two sets of bunk beds. A screened in porch. Grill and picnic table, plus refridge stove and micro wave. All that we need and saving money.
WAP.gif

Are staying at a KOA Kampsite? If not, where are you getting this great deal? (if you don't mind sharing) Sounds like a great deal, and based on gas prices, we need all the help we can get!

Thanks . I'm realy looking forward to it. Triple that map will come in handy . Plus all the good info..
WAP.gif

I followed TripleJ's advice almost to the letter on my Texas trip and it was top notch. He has this stuff covered. Mr Sleepy I hope you are doing well and have a safe trip.

Back