free website stats program A Big Storm-----a Nice Ride | Harley Davidson Forums

A Big Storm-----a Nice Ride

gasbag

Last night we had another wind storm. 60+ mph. Power out everywhere, trees down, fences down, cows in trees.

I woke up this morning and it was clear skies and 50. So, being a good father I jumped on my son's V-Rod and went out for a spin. He stores it here and he asked me to ride it once in a while so who am I to disagree. Nice bike, fast bike, handles weird. Put about 60 miles on it and came home.

Then I saw my Heritage looking at me all ticked off because I didn't ride it. So, being a good motorcycle owner I jumped on it and went out for a spin. Nice bike, not quite so fast of a bike, handles like a dream. Man I love my Heritage. Put about 70 miles on it and came home.

So I now have two happy motorcycles in my garage because they finally got out on the road and I am one happy old guy because I got to take two bikes out on a nice day and breathe the fresh air.

I don't mean to rub it in of course.
Wait; yes I do...............:D:D

Last night we had another wind storm. 60+ mph. Power out everywhere, trees down, fences down, cows in trees.

I woke up this morning and it was clear skies and 50. So, being a good father I jumped on my son's V-Rod and went out for a spin. He stores it here and he asked me to ride it once in a while so who am I to disagree. Nice bike, fast bike, handles weird. Put about 60 miles on it and came home.

Then I saw my Heritage looking at me all ticked off because I didn't ride it. So, being a good motorcycle owner I jumped on it and went out for a spin. Nice bike, not quite so fast of a bike, handles like a dream. Man I love my Heritage. Put about 70 miles on it and came home.

So I now have two happy motorcycles in my garage because they finally got out on the road and I am one happy old guy because I got to take two bikes out on a nice day and breathe the fresh air.

I don't mean to rub it in of course.
Wait; yes I do...............:D:D

Our day's coming.

Very considerate of you to give each bike equal time and your undivided attention!

Back