free website stats program A big hello from Saudi Arabia | Harley Davidson Forums

A big hello from Saudi Arabia

Hello all from Saudi Arabia :)

some might not know my country ..
Saudi is famous for its Oil , and now its famous for our good rides on a Harley .

In the next few days I'll post some of the sites and videos of the local rides in here in hope that every one would like to come and have a nice ride in my country :D

You sir are a brave man.

I had the opportunity to work in Jeddah from 1977 - 1979.

I hope the driving has improved since then.

Last edited:
You sir are a brave man.

I hope the driving has improved since then.

Are you refering to the ten year olds sat on magazines to see out of the wind screen of dads dodge ram at 110mph whilst little brother is below working the pedals , or the mercedes doing 100+mph without a driver...or so it seemed, the smokers during ramadan would duck down to have a sneaky cigarette, my favourite though has to be the road works, drive up the freeway and an hour later returning on the same route a hole the size of a half olympic swimming pool has appeared in the middle of the road, no workmen, no warning signs just a hole...from nowhere!
Dhahran, Al-Khobar, Jubail, Dammam, Qateef, Hafuf, 1979 -1981 :D
As-salāmu `alayka Heart-Beat-Song. :s

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

guess i cant say much thin !!
yah it was bad thin and bad still in some places, like Jeddah the old city , but as far for the other cities all is ok like in Dhahran, Al-Khobar, Jubail and Dammam , it has improved a lot , but
sadly cant say the same about some of the drivers in here :)
am a Saudi and I get disgusted of how people drive , but thank god we didn’t have a lot of motorcycle ascendants , all I know of are 2 that happened 2 years ago , when an American died and another Saudi broke his arm because of a lousy driver !!
but hey ..that could happen any where in the world :(
any ways I well post some of the videos of the events we had this year in the videos section .. do hope you like it :)

Welcome to the forum! I spent a week in Jeddah back in November. Of course I had to stop by the HD shop there to get a T-shirt. I really would have liked to join one of their weeknight rides but work demands did not allow for that.

Welcome HBS! Enjoy your stay!

On a side note how about I send you a t-shirt (HD Of course) and you send ...a couple hundred gallons of fuel? LOL :D

Back