free website stats program 9K on Michelin Scorcher Rear Tire! | Harley Davidson Forums

9K on Michelin Scorcher Rear Tire!

danthern

Changed the original Michelin rear tire on my 2010 FXDC today. Just turned 9k and the tread indicator wasn't completely invisible. The guys at the dealership couldn't believe it! Needless to say I went back with the same tire. I believe this line of tires is new to this bike in 2010 so I wanted to say that I endorse the Scorcher! Gotta like those results!

Changed the original Michelin rear tire on my 2010 FXDC today. Just turned 9k and the tread indicator wasn't completely invisible. The guys at the dealership couldn't believe it! Needless to say I went back with the same tire. I believe this line of tires is new to this bike in 2010 so I wanted to say that I endorse the Scorcher! Gotta like those results!

Wow! Thats awesome! I bought a 2010 FXDC back in mid August, when I had to put her away for the winter the 1st week of November cause of the temps I had 1400 miles! You have really been ridin! I salute you!......I have the same tires! Glad to hear that they last!......:small3d022:

23k on Michelin commanders rear needs to be replaced front doesnt .. excellent tires for my taste

Looks like Michelin has done the R&D maybe see the MOCO breaking away from Dunlop in the future

Wow I can't believe you racked up the miles so quick. My dealership would have ben telling you to trade it as it was a high mileage bike lol.

I have these tyres on my Street Bob 2010 and really like them so far.

Look like great tires...

tn671s3.jpg

Harley-Davidson Michelin Scorcher Tire - Harley-Davidson News - Motorcycle USA

I get about 10,000-12,000 miles on the rear and double that on the front. I have no idea what type of tire i run. I just get what the dealer puts on.

Back