free website stats program 97 sporty parts NEEDED | Harley Davidson Forums

97 sporty parts NEEDED

ram3judge

just picked up a wrecked hugger thats all chromed out,was wrecked in ky i think but the ower was from illinois,red in color,if anyone has any info please forward,anyway im looking for a speedo and signals,speedo off a 96,97,98 will fit,the signals i can get anywhere,also if anyone has a fender tank set fer cheap lol in good shape shoot me an email with pics and price, i need the parts so i can get is registered again after a inspection,i would like her to be able to ride befor the snow flies,im in wisconsin,thanks for lookin

just picked up a wrecked hugger thats all chromed out,was wrecked in ky i think but the ower was from illinois,red in color,if anyone has any info please forward,anyway im looking for a speedo and signals,speedo off a 96,97,98 will fit,the signals i can get anywhere,also if anyone has a fender tank set fer cheap lol in good shape shoot me an email with pics and price, i need the parts so i can get is registered again after a inspection,i would like her to be able to ride befor the snow flies,im in wisconsin,thanks for lookin

Try ebay. You can find lots of parts there especially tins off Sportsters.

Back