free website stats program 91 soft tail custom | Harley Davidson Forums

91 soft tail custom

pvteye

Took the bike down to almost nothing then started over. It was a fun project. Like anything else, when it was finished, it was time to start another project.

This one won best bike at the sacramento, ca cops and roders show. Hope you like it.

Attachments

• My harley with new paint 2.jpg
    My harley with new paint 2.jpg
    318.8 KB · Views: 129
Took the bike down to almost nothing then started over. It was a fun project. Like anything else, when it was finished, it was time to start another project.

This one won best bike at the sacramento, ca cops and roders show. Hope you like it.

Love the bike ..:bigsmiley23:..You put a lot into it...great job..Welcome from Maine

Dude that is (Edit) SWEET! Gave me a rush. Hey, if you would like some more of that Live to Ride logo stuff for spares, let me know. Got a 3 hole derby cover, inspection cover, timing cover, both gas caps, both mirrors. grips, air cleaner cover and plate (tear drop though) (no pits or scratches on any thing).Took mine off, like brand new. The bikes new to me, picked it up this winter, it's a 94 fxstc, but she's only got 153 miles on her. And the season hasn't started here yet.

Please read this...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought I was dealing with adults. But just in case that's why I altered the spelling. Sorry mom won't happen again.

Thought I was dealing with adults. But just in case that's why I altered the spelling. Sorry mom won't happen again.

The problem here is that we only allow people that act like adults to be members on the forum. :bigsmiley23:

Back