free website stats program 7 Pin DIN | Harley Davidson Forums

7 Pin DIN

propflux01

Does anyone know where to get these now? Seems Radio Shack isnt into much else than cellphones, and I can't find any of them at several stores I visited. Anyone have any cheap sources that I dont have to pay $10 to ship for a $2 item? Thanx in advance

Mail order...

DigiKey Electronics or Mouser Electronics.

Mouser has a lower minimum order. But you still going to have to pay $6 shipping.
But I know your bike is worth every penny:s

Your supposed to tell me I can get it for a dollar at the local grocery store!! lol!!

No, really, I figured I would have to go that route. Radio shack has really gotten out of the small part business... sad to say. I will check those sites out, maybe get all my parts so it wont hurt as much! Thanx!

I fond them on e-bay. The last ones I bought were the 5 pin. Same configuration and work fine, Harley does not use two of the pins. The five pine will also work on he Honda Go;d Wing if someone needs one.;

A Go;d Wing? Whazat...actually Hoople is right, a few more vendors, Alied and Newark Electronics have catalog/internet stores...again don't forget about mininimum order quantities (MOQ) and see if local electronics parts stores are around. Plenty here in California and Texas :s dunno about Arkansastan...where?

Last edited:
Back