free website stats program 6.5 Infotainment software update | Harley Davidson Forums

6.5 Infotainment software update

Garry2115

New update for 6.5GT ....1.22.0.02 .......Not sure as to what it fixes or does....No info as to that....I installed but have not tried it ....

trying to update for 6.5GT ....1.22.0.02update software and keep getting no audio files found any ideas, tried to reload on stick several times. Left stick in for a bit and nothing. Thanks

trying to update for 6.5GT ....1.22.0.02update software and keep getting no audio files found any ideas, tried to reload on stick several times. Left stick in for a bit and nothing. Thanks
I'm terrible at operating computers...I was probably lucky mine went first time....If ur close to a dealer they will load it for you....Sorry I couldn't b of more help!

The instructions are at the bottom of the website page.Download file.Unzip to Your flash drive.I usually create a folder and then send all files to the flash drive.I am not updating because since update 1.20.1 if You have a flash drive with music, it says reading forever.It reads it, but continuously displays reading.So I went back to 1.20.1.

Back