free website stats program 4" taller bars/clutch cable/brake line | Harley Davidson Forums

4" taller bars/clutch cable/brake line

maine-e-axe

I got a pair of Helibars Horizon HZ10011 at a swap meet for $225. I need about a 4" longer clutch cable and front brake line. Someone told me a Road King has longer lines but I'm not sure which R/K. Can anyone help me with a HD part# for the cable and brake line. Oh it's going on a 2004 FLHTCU. Thanks for any help.

I got a pair of Helibars Horizon HZ10011 at a swap meet for $225. I need about a 4" longer clutch cable and front brake line. Someone told me a Road King has longer lines but I'm not sure which R/K. Can anyone help me with a HD part# for the cable and brake line. Oh it's going on a 2004 FLHTCU. Thanks for any help.
I had and 04 Fatboy and put on 16" mini apes and got my cables and wire extensions from Hill Country Customs. They have complete kits and are able to guide you through what you are looking for. Good Luck

Route the current cable where it needs to be and turn the bars the oppisite direction and measure the difference. Then measure the cable and add the difference this should give you the length you need. you can order from drag, Barnett, Harley Ect. Or go into a shop and state you need this cable + ? and they can look it up. Its probably stock +4.

Back