free website stats program 4 Bike Transport Canada - Vegas | Harley Davidson Forums

4 Bike Transport Canada - Vegas

israguard

Hi everyone,
4 of us would like to transport our bikes from Montreal to Vegas for a couple days of riding. Havent a clue how to go about this & curious if anyone has ever done any type of bike transport in N. America.
Yes, rental will def be cheaper in the end.. but having your own bike in the pictures.. PRICELESS.
Any info would be greatly appreciated.

WAP.gif

Thanks HDDon. They mention US only but I'll call them next week. I plugged in closest US city and 4 bikes to Vegas is $1950 which isn't so bad.
Rgds, Shawn
WAP.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
What mode of transportation are you using from Canada to Vegas?

We will fly down from Montreal and have bikes waiting for us there. Ride through G Canyon and fly back.
WAP.gif

Beautiful Montreal how I enjoyed visiting there twice.
Any way why I asked if you were driving my suggestion would have been to buy a trailer and tow the bikes down...
Hope you have a great trip. The Grand canyon is breath taking....:)

Check out Motosportplus - the Harley dealer in Kingston, ON.

They have a tractor trailer that they load and haul bikes down to Vegas, Arizona, etc several times a year.

Check your local dealers. They might have something or if there is a bullitin board at the dealer put something up. One of our local dealers had a bullitin board and somebody was advertising transportation of bikes to Florida. Also you might want to check with semi truck componies.

Back