free website stats program 204 cams | Harley Davidson Forums

204 cams

coopernicus

Contributor
Hey everyone, Me and a friend installed the new cams Sat. Test rode today and I must say.....Awesome!!! Just what I was looking for. Pulls hard above 3000 and sounds good at idle too. Thank you to the guys on this forum for the input that gave me the confidence to do this myself. Thank you to Dobeck for the info that their tuner would handle the upgrade. I have absolutely no decal popping and it rips. Sure it is just a bolt in cam, but it was just what I was wanting. Later Gators

Congrats on a job well done. Sounds like you have the bike running like you want.

That's great, and I'm glad Dobeck helped you out with the fueler

Hey everyone, Me and a friend installed the new cams Sat. Test rode today and I must say.....Awesome!!! Just what I was looking for. Pulls hard above 3000 and sounds good at idle too. Thank you to the guys on this forum for the input that gave me the confidence to do this myself. Thank you to Dobeck for the info that their tuner would handle the upgrade. I have absolutely no decal popping and it rips. Sure it is just a bolt in cam, but it was just what I was wanting. Later Gators

The SE204 cams don't get the respect that they deserve; very underrated. Kudos for taking on the project. Now go find yourself a set of '06 or later take off heads, deck them about .030" and you will like those cams even more.:coffee

The SE204 cams don't get the respect that they deserve; very underrated. Kudos for taking on the project. Now go find yourself a set of '06 or later take off heads, deck them about .030" and you will like those cams even more.:coffee

That's funny.....wifey didn't understand why I did what I did....hmmmmm maybe for next winter project.......no stop the madness:newsmile108: I told myself I wasn't going to become "never satisfied" but if it is an addiction then I won't have any control over it.:newsmile07:

That's funny.....wifey didn't understand why I did what I did....hmmmmm maybe for next winter project.......no stop the madness:newsmile108: I told myself I wasn't going to become "never satisfied" but if it is an addiction then I won't have any control over it.:newsmile07:

Right on . It sounds like you have got lots of help from this forum . I'm in the middle of a build right now that the fine members on here are helping me out with .
They do seem to give you the confadance to take on the project your self . Its nice because you can take all the time you need, you are not on the clock , so nothing is rushed, and you get to know your ride , intimitly.
F.K.

Right on . It sounds like you have got lots of help from this forum . I'm in the middle of a build right now that the fine members on here are helping me out with .
They do seem to give you the confadance to take on the project your self . Its nice because you can take all the time you need, you are not on the clock , so nothing is rushed, and you get to know your ride , intimitly.
F.K.

FK, yes I agree. Lots of good advice here and you are right, patience is key.

:DJust filled tank up with fresh gas and checked milage:D:D:D extremely happy happy happy.....got 36.2 on old gas with lots of heavy throttle. Couldn't have asked for any better. 204 cams rock!!!!

Back