free website stats program 2019 Road King | Harley Davidson Forums

2019 Road King

Lesley

Something happened on my 2019 Road King Friday. I was going across a 5 lane bridge 150 ft high , I looked in the left hand mirror and at the same time the front end shook, this was at 40 mph. It felt like the bike was turning left and I couldn’t bring it out of the turn, no cars were coming so t tried to make a U turn but ran into the 6x 4 inch steel guard rail. Pitched me over the bars and onto cement walkway. Left leg hurt . I don’t know how bad the bike is it was laying on the crash bars . I had just put them on the rear too.

Wow, glad you survived. Bikes can be replaced. Make sure you take the time to heal.

I will get the bike from tow company today. I have to walk with a crutch and not to far. Left leg is hurt

You can get a new color-matched bag or a primer bag from H.D. Color-matched is very expensive and I hear the wait time is in months. Primers are still expensive but may be in stock. EBay and other online marketplaces are worth a look.

Do you have a motorcycle wrecking yard close by?
Did you figure out what caused the bike to pull left yet?

Do you have a motorcycle wrecking yard close by?
Did you figure out what caused the bike to pull left yet?
My friend rode it home yesterday. Said it wants to pull to the left. This thing was like it was on a rail. Front tire pressure 27 pounds.

Low tire pressure. It should be 36 I believe.
Certainly would make handling problems at 27 and lower.

Back