free website stats program 2017 Tourers What do you guys think | Harley Davidson Forums

2017 Tourers What do you guys think

RWT59

So the new bikes have been out there for awhile now and some of you probably have a bunch of miles logged by now
I'm thinking about trading my '13 street glide in for a '17 Ultra Limited

Who out there has a '17 Ultra Limited and how do you like it compared to the 103 Limited
Also what's a good price for a vivid black '17 FLHTK

Thanks Guys
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the new bikes

I had a 2104 Limited and thought I had it just like I wanted.35,000 miles on the 14.Made the mistake of riding a 2017 and in 8 days I owned it.Lack of shake at idle was a big plus for Me.The feeling of torque immediately is still a thrill for Me.Pulling the front wheel off the ground shifting to second gear on a stock bike,with a fairing,is also a thrill to Me.7200 miles on the 17 and no problems except some spots on the inside of the speedometer.I would buy it again in a heartbeat.

I had a 2104 Limited and thought I had it just like I wanted.35,000 miles on the 14.Made the mistake of riding a 2017 and in 8 days I owned it.Lack of shake at idle was a big plus for Me.The feeling of torque immediately is still a thrill for Me.Pulling the front wheel off the ground shifting to second gear on a stock bike,with a fairing,is also a thrill to Me.7200 miles on the 17 and no problems except some spots on the inside of the speedometer.I would buy it again in a heartbeat.
Thanks, I think I/m gonna go test ride one this weekend

Got 5 thousand miles on my 17 limited. Had a 14 limited. Absolutely love it. Just got back from the Dragon and other twisties. The bike handle great in the corners. The torque is a big plus. Got Vance and Hines slip ons and the headers are coming soon.

Back