free website stats program 2015 FLSTN Softail Deluxe Essential Storage? | Harley Davidson Forums

2015 FLSTN Softail Deluxe Essential Storage?

simius

Banned
Hi Everyone,

I just got my first Harley, a new 2015 FLSTN Softail Deluxe (White Hot Pearl / Blue Hot Pearl). So this is the first of probably many dumb questions:

I read the manual, but I overlooked or it didn't mention if / where there was a small storage location on the bike for essentials, like to put my registration / insurance card. Is there?

Welcome from So. Texas. I don't know of any storage compartment. You usually have to get a windshield bag or a bag to hang off the sissy bar (if you have that).
tourbox

Welcome to the forum. My wife's Deluxe had no storage till she put on saddle bags and a windshield bag.

If all you are concerned about is registration papers there is a nice canister that goes behind license plate..

DS-210500B_300.jpg

Have a look at this
Welcome to The Forum

you dont say if this is yer first bike..you may discover that you want more and more storage..there is lots of options, including swingarm bags, hard and soft saddle bags, Harley aslo makes a triangular toolholder that may be what you're looking for.

I wouldn't expect a response. Looks like he was banned. I remember the name from another thread where I was thinking(EDIT) the whole time reading it. Guess I wasn't the only one!

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.cruisercustomizing.com/images/DS-210500B_300.jpg[/IMG]
Have a look at this
Welcome to The Forum

Jack,
Do you have a link to that piece of hardware. It has potential as a catch can for external breathers with some modifications.:D

Back