free website stats program 2014 ultra limited | Harley Davidson Forums

2014 ultra limited

:good
Welcome from Pittsburgh, Pa.

Is this your first touring Harley???????? They are always hotter on the right side versus the left. They run lean to meet EPA requirements.

:wce From the Rocky Mountains. While your reading posts look for the ones related to your problem. One of the biggest things you can do is add more fuel, Harleys tend to run to lean from the factory. Adding more fuel will surely help cool her down.

Road a road king for 14 years and a 2010 ultra totaly stock.It was hot. Okay so my 2014 cobra pipes and stage 1. it's hot like riding a rolling bbq. I still have to have it dynoed yet. sure hope it helps.

Road a road king for 14 years and a 2010 ultra totally stock.It was hot. Okay so my 2014 cobra pipes and stage 1. it's hot like riding a rolling bbq. I still have to have it dynoed yet. sure hope it helps.

If a fueler has not been added after the 2 mods you have stated, the bike is terribly lean and will be excessively hot.....

My 2014 ultra handles very well, has plenty of power and stops ( well lets just say I have to peal my wife off my back after a quick stop and the brakes seem to save me more now days because I seem to enter situations too fast.
Oops! I didn't say that.

Fellow riders I'm 67 years young.
Lost my leg below the knee 5 years ago and still kicking.
Been wrenching all my life on one thing or another.
Honda cycle certified.and ASE certified. So I know my way around a tool box. I realize technology is passing me by But I Get by with a little help from my friends.

Thanks;

No applause and certainly no tears. Just living LIFE.:42:

Glad to have you aboard! :ws:rider
From Central Florida.

My 2014 ultra handles very well, has plenty of power and stops ( well lets just say I have to peal my wife off my back after a quick stop and the brakes seem to save me more now days because I seem to enter situations too fast.
Oops! I didn't say that.

Fellow riders I'm 67 years young.
Lost my leg below the knee 5 years ago and still kicking.
Been wrenching all my life on one thing or another.
Honda cycle certified.and ASE certified. So I know my way around a tool box. I realize technology is passing me by But I Get by with a little help from my friends.

Thanks;

No applause and certainly no tears. Just living LIFE.:42:

Good for you... That's some great encouragement for us younger Lads...:s

There is no problem riding them like you stole it. So maybe in redesigning the new bikes Harley knew the needed to compliment performance with better stopping power....

Back