free website stats program 2014 Limited / Passing Lamps | Harley Davidson Forums

2014 Limited / Passing Lamps

I was told the dealer can reprogram my 2014 FLHTK to have passing lamps stay on all of the time and plan to have that done as they no longer require a harness as it is computer driven.

My question is: I was told they can also reprogram the tour pak lights.....what will reprogramming the tour packs do/offer.... What is the reprogramming of tour pak light do?

Programming passing lights to stay on when brights are on,I have heard about and Mine was done prior to delivery.Programming tour pak,I am unaware of the need .My tour pak lights act as running,brake and turn signals.If they were programmed,it was done before delivery.

Thanks my tour pak lights do all the same so must have been done prior. My 2011 required a $20 harness but looks like what I found on the web the passing lamps can is not computer driven so it needs a software upgrade.

The recall was done on my bike for the brake lines yesterday and forgot to ask about the passing lamps. Looks like I'm headed back to the dealer next week.

I do not disagree it can be done, but question is how would bike pass state inspection when high beam switched on, passing lights should go off.... Interesting...

Back