free website stats program 2014 Limited Andrews 57 cams Fuel-Moto X pipe. | Harley Davidson Forums

2014 Limited Andrews 57 cams Fuel-Moto X pipe.

Tn.Heritage

Well I literally just got back from my Indie where they finished up on tuning my bike. They installed Andrews 57 cams, SE Tapered PR's, GMR Lifters, Fuel- Moto X pipe and tuned with the Power Vision along with 4" RC Mufflers.
I can't say enough for these guys, J&B Performance. Anyway heres the sheet, hope it's big enough to read !

Attachments

• Wet Head 103.PNG
    Wet Head 103.PNG
    660.8 KB · Views: 148
Looks good.... Better get some spare rear tires. I think you are going to need them:s

Well I literally just got back from my Indie where they finished up on tuning my bike. They installed Andrews 57 cams, SE Tapered PR's, GMR Lifters, Fuel- Moto X pipe and tuned with the Power Vision along with 4" RC Mufflers.
I can't say enough for these guys, J&B Performance. Anyway heres the sheet, hope it's big enough to read !

Had to edit my cams, I hit the wrong Key when I wrote this.

Thanks guys. These 103's on the Limited's, or at least the 2014's have a little bump up in the compression dept. and that really make the Andrew's 57 cam's shine. I've put over 4000 miles on them now and couldn't be happier in my cam choice and if I had a do-over I'd choose the same cam's again !!

Looks Great...

I would Only ASK: IF you have a little slippage on the clutch when going from 3 to 4th or to 5th.... Feel a little slip?

If you do, I did on mine and went to the SE clutch plate... Easy to install with outer primary cover off... Solved my little slip from the Extra torque and horsepower..

Just say'n

signed....BUBBIE

Looks Great...

I would Only ASK: IF you have a little slippage on the clutch when going from 3 to 4th or to 5th.... Feel a little slip?

If you do, I did on mine and went to the SE clutch plate... Easy to install with outer primary cover off... Solved my little slip from the Extra torque and horsepower..

Just say'n

signed....BUBBIE

Actually haven't felt any slip as of yet, but who knows what will occur down the rd. I'll have to say since I posted this sheet we have went back and loaded the 2015 software and retuned and I gained 10ft lbs. of tq down low around 2300 rpm's which was great. Bike responds smoother also so this is something that can be done if you have a 2014.
Bubbie I appreciate the advice though.

Well for an update, I have swapped exhaust. I now have a Rush Wrath 2-n-1 so here's the sheet. Notice where my tq. now comes in at compared to my old tune. I may have lost a little tq. on top but it's not noticeable at all. It feels like a different bike to be honest and it sounds awesome.

Attachments

• IMG_0943.jpg
    IMG_0943.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 43
Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice....NO........ VERY NICE

Almost makes me want to do your build and exhaust.
(when I wear this 103" one out):D

I have the CVO SE255 cams, heads shaved some by Dorfman, .030 gasket pumping 190# at 4400 foot elevation... SE pro off road tuner...

SE255's usually Make more compression than BigBoys list...

signed....BUBBIE

Nice TQ curve on the last chart. Neither the FM X-pipe or the Wrath, even though a 2:1 are known for making HP but I imagine the 2:1 pulled the TQ curve left as it should have.:s What gear was used and is the sheet SAE or STD? Would have liked to see the AFR graph as well.

Back